Remote Area Dive recognises that sometimes things don't go to plan, weather is not kind, the kids get sick or simply work won't play the game and you can't go diving for whatever reason. We have devised this policy to help you out:
- A deposit of $100 is requested to hold your reservation.
- Full forfeiture of deposit if cancelling within 7 days of the trip or training manuals are used.
- Full forfeiture of total cost if cancelling within 24 hours of departure.
- Full Forfeiture of monies paid if course is not completed within 12 months of booking deposit, exceptions are Australian Defence force personal on overseas deployment.
- Full refund will be given if trip cancelled due to medical reasons upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- Remote Area Dive reserves the right to cancel trips due to adverse weather conditions, rebooking, referal or partial refund will be offered
Where any refund is forthcoming as highlighted in booking conditions. Remote Area Dive will refund monies owed less any costs incurred by the company. these include
- training costs manuals.
- finance frees incurred by Remote Area Dive for the provision of interest fee products
- travel expenses if incurred by Remote Area Dive
- All gift vouchers are only valid for 12 months only from purchase date and not redeemable for cash .
Remote Area Dive will exchange any goods purchased at our store with a valid receipt (within 30 days of purchase) and providing the goods are in a resalable condition and are not used. Goods can be exchanged for equal value goods or greater, any differences in balances are payable at time of exchange or given as store credit if selecting a product with a lesser value.
Fees & Charges
Remote Area Dive charges a 2% credit card surcharge on all transactions that involve MasterCard, Visa or AMEX credit cards.