Destination: Pelorus and Orpheus Island (2 Days)
So you have completed your Open Water course and are interested in taking the next step in your training.
Well... the answer is the Advanced Open Water course.
RAD's advanced open water course includes amazing night dives where you will experience a completely different underwater aquatic realm. You will also learn how to navigate underwater so you are able to find your way back to the boat via your compass and visual surroundings.
During your weekend dive safari, you will take your diving to the next level by doing a deep dive, feel the adrenalin rush of drift diving and experience the amazing and colour marine wildlife and be able to name them at the end of your dives by completing an underwater naturalist dive.
At completion of your course you will recieve both the Nationally acreditted SROSCB002B (Complete speciality open water dives) qualification and the internationally acreedited PADI open Water Diver qualifaction
Our prices include these RAD Extras:
- Reef Taxes
- Gear hire, (diving, snorkelling, stinger/wetsuit)
- Dive manuals
- Transfers to and from your safari
- Meals and accommodation while on safari
Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of $150.00 is requested to hold your reservation.
- Full forfeiture of deposit if cancelling within 7 days of the trip or training manuals are used.
- Full forfeiture of total cost if canceling within 24 hours of departure.
- Full Forfieture of monies paid if course is not completed with 12 months, exceptions are Australian Defence force personal on overseas deployment.
- Full refund will be given if trip cancelled due to medical reasons upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- Remote Area Dive reserves the right to cancel trips due to adverse weather conditions, rebooking, referal or partial refund will be offered
Make an Enquiry