Destination: Pelorus and Orpheus Island (2 Days)
|Advanced Open Water Course||$744.00|
So you have completed your Open Water course and are interested in taking the next step in your training.
Well... the answer is the Advanced Open Water course.
RAD's advanced open water course includes amazing night dives where you will experience a completely different underwater aquatic realm. You will also learn how to navigate underwater so you are able to find your way back to the boat via your compass and visual surroundings.
During your weekend dive safari, you will take your diving to the next level by doing a deep dive, feel the adrenalin rush of drift diving and experience the amazing and colour marine wildlife and be able to name them at the end of your dives by completing an underwater naturalist dive.
- Home Study - complete the advanced open water manual and knowlege reviews
- Diving and Camping Safari – Leaves Saturday morning and arrives back Sunday evening
At completion of your course you will be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certified to dive to 30m anywhere in the world!
Our prices include these RAD Extras:
- Reef Taxes
- Gear hire, (diving, snorkelling, stinger/wetsuit)
- Dive manuals
- Transfers to and from your safari
- Meals and accommodation while on safari
Booking Conditions & Cancellation Policy
- Payment in full is required at time of booking
- Full forfeiture of deposit if cancelling within 7 days prior to course commencement or if training manuals are used.
- Full forfeiture of course price if cancelling within 48hrs of commencement
- Full forfeiture of monies paid if trip is not taken within 12 months of initial dpeosit. Exceptions are ADF personnel on overseas deployment
- Partial refund/ rebooking will be offered if cancellations are due to medical conditions upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- RAD reserves the right to cancel trips due to adverse weather conditions. Rebooking, referral or partial refund will be offered.
Our complete cancellation policy can be found via our webiste, or click here
Make an Enquiry