Destination: Pelorus/Orpheus Islands (Day Safari)
- Dive Trip $250 (full equipment hire)
- Dive Trip $220 (tanks & weights only)
- Snorkelling Trip $200 (full equipment hire)
Option 1: Let us take you on an unreal adventure!
Our day safaris are a great choice for those limited on time! A RAD day trip is the perfect chance to step out of the office and explore what’s underneath for the day!
During our peak season we head out on a day safari to Pelorus and Orpheus Islands almost every week in the effort to showcase the local beauty of the North Queensland Region to both travellers and locals. And on the way home, we stop over at the Frosty Mango for some of the famous ice cream.
Check out our "what's on at RAD Calendar" on the homepage for upcoming trip dates http://www.remoteareadive.com.au/contact/rad_calendar.php
- RAD Dive Club Special $225 (full equipment hire)
- RAD Dive Club Special $200 (tanks & weights only)
- Discover Scuba Diving, $50 (1dive) $75 (2dives)
- Snorkelling Trip $180 (students & backpackers price)
- Dive Trip $238 (students & backpackers price)
- Adventure Dives $55 (1dive including manual, extra $35 for 2dives)
Our day trip prices include unlimited snorkelling, gear hire, snacks & lunch, 2 dives (for certified divers) reef taxes, transfers to/from the dive shop (pick up & drop off arrangements can be made for close to the city)
Option 2: Endless Summer GBR Series!
Explore the Great Barrier Reef with SeaLink Queensland and Remote Area Dive as part of the Endless Summer Great Barrer Reef Series! Click the link below for more information! http://www.remoteareadive.com.au/dive_packages/endless-summer-great-barrier-r.php
If you would like any further information or would like to make a booking, simply send us an email, call the shop or drop by and say hi to our friendly staff.
Bookings Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of $100 is requested to hold your reservation.
- Full forfeiture of deposit if cancelling within 7 days of the trip.
- Full forfeiture of total cost if canceling within 24 hours of departure.
- Full refund will be given if trip cancelled due to medical reasons upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- Remote Area Dive reserves the right to cancel trips due to adverse weather conditions, rebooking will be offered.
- Please note: different booking conditions apply for Sealink Queensland and Remote Area Dive Day Trips
Make an Enquiry