Destination: Pelorus/Orpheus Island (day safari)
|Costs||Tanks & Weights Hire||Full Gear Hire|
|RAD Dive Club Price||$200.00||$225.00|
Let us take you on a unreal adventure!
Our day safaris are a great choice for those limited on time! A RAD day trip is the perfect chance to step out of the office and explore what’s underneath for the day!
During our peak season we head out on a day safari to Pelorus and Orpheus Islands almost every week in the effort to showcase the local beauty of the North Queensland Region to both travellers and locals. And on the way home, we stop over at the Frosty Mango for some of the famous ice cream.
Check out our "what's on at RAD Calendar" on the homepage for upcoming trip dates or click here
Our prices include these RAD Extras:
- Transfers to and from your safari
- Snacks & Lunch
- Unlimited Snorkelling
- 2 Dives (certified divers)
- Snorkelling equipment hire
- Reef Taxes
- Discover Scuba Diving (1dive) $75.00
- Discover Scuba Diving (2dives) $120.00
- Scuba Review (pool refresher) $50.00
- Adventure Dive $50.00
Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- $150pp booking deposit required to secure any bookings
- Scuba Review required for certified divers who have not dived for longer than 12 months
- Payment in full is required at least 5 days prior to trip departure
- Full forfeiture of deposit if cancelling within 7 days prior to trip departure
- Full forfeiture of trip price if cancelling within 72hrs of departure
- Full forfeiture of monies paid if trip is not taken within 12 months of initial dpeosit. Exceptions are ADF personnel on overseas deployment
- Partial refund/ rebooking will be offered if cancellations are due to medical conditions upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- RAD reserves the right to cancel trips due to adverse weather conditions. Rebooking, referral or partial refund will be offered.
- Our complete cancellation policy can be found via our webiste, or click here
Make an Enquiry