Have you ever wondered what it's like to breathe underwater?
|Activity (Discover Scuba Diving)||1 Dive||2 Dives|
|RAD Diving Safari (2day/1night)||$624.00||$669.00|
|RAD Day Trip||$275.00||$320.00|
If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba to see if you like it. While not an actual scuba certification, during the Discover Scuba Diving experience you’ll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
There is nothing like breathing underwater for the very first time. It takes a little getting used to – after all, human beings weren’t designed to do that – but after a few minutes of awestruck wonder, most participants realize how easy scuba diving really is. The biggest challenge instructors have with the Discover Scuba Diving program is not coaxing participants into the water, but coaxing them out when the program is over!
What you will learn:
- Learn what wearing scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move around underwater while wearing it
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater and learn whether you can be comfortable there
- Learn some basic skills and safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course when you take the next step
One prerequisite to taking the Discover Scuba Diving program is that you must be at least 12 year old.
Booking Conditions & Cancellation Policy
- Payment in full is required at time of booking
- Full forfeiture of deposit if cancelling within 7 days prior to course commencement or if training manuals are used.
- Full forfeiture of course price if cancelling within 48hrs of commencement
- Full forfeiture of monies paid if trip is not taken within 12 months of initial dpeosit. Exceptions are ADF personnel on overseas deployment
- Partial refund/ rebooking will be offered if cancellations are due to medical conditions upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- RAD reserves the right to cancel trips due to adverse weather conditions. Rebooking, referral or partial refund will be offered.
Our complete cancellation policy can be found via our webiste, or click here
Make an Enquiry