Destination: Pelorus and Orpheus Island
|Learn to Dive Course||$834.00|
|Learn to Dive Executive Course (fully flexible)||$975.00|
|Learn to Dive Executive Course (one on one)||$1,400.00|
An Open Water Course is your step into the amazing realm that is the underwater world. Our after hours and weekend classes make it easy to fit diving into your busy schedule, with customised courses available on request. To begin your transformation into a Scuba Diver you need to read the PADI open water manual and complete the chapters knowledge reviews before you sit some quizzes and then complete the exam.
You then need to complete a confined water pool session which includes some of the skills discussed in the knowledge reviews and quizzes. After these are completed successfully you are all set for the remainder of the course with our two day, one night diving camping safaris to the picturesque Pelorus and Orpheus Island.
During the weekend you complete 5 dives, 4 of these are training dives and for the last dive you are a fully qualified open water diver and able to dive up to 18m world wide.
At completion you will recieve both the Nationally acreditted SROSCB001A (SCUBA Dive in open water to a maxium of 18m) qualification and the internationally acredited PADI Open Water Diver qualifaction
- Home Study - complete the open water manual and knowlege reviews
- Theory Session 1 – Saturday from 9:30am
- Pool Session 1 – Sunday from 9:30am
- Diving and Camping Safari – Leaves Saturday morning and arrives back Sunday evening
- Exceutive & fully customised courses available on request
Our prices include these RAD Extras:
- Reef Taxes
- Gear hire, (diving, snorkelling, stinger/wetsuit)
- Dive manuals
- Transfers to and from your safari
- Meals and accommodation while on safari
Booking Conditions & Cancellation Policy
- Payment in full is required at time of booking
- Full forfeiture of deposit if cancelling within 7 days prior to course commencement or if training manuals are used.
- Full forfeiture of course price if cancelling within 48hrs of commencement
- Full forfeiture of monies paid if trip is not taken within 12 months of initial dpeosit. Exceptions are ADF personnel on overseas deployment
- Partial refund/ rebooking will be offered if cancellations are due to medical conditions upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- RAD reserves the right to cancel trips due to adverse weather conditions. Rebooking, referral or partial refund will be offered.
Our complete cancellation policy can be found via our webiste, or click here
Too busy to attend a traditional theory session?
Want the freedom of completing the knowledge reviews and exams at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home?
Want to start diving right now?
Then PADI e-learning is for you! Simply sign up to begin your diving experience today. Once you have completed the theory portion online just send us an e-mail or call us to arrange for the confined water and open water sections of the course.
Diving has never this fun or easy!
Make an Enquiry