Destination: Pelorus and Orpheus Island
An Open Water Course is your step into the amazing realm that is the underwater world. Our after hours and weekend classes make it easy to fit diving into your busy schedule! To begin your transformation into a Scuba Diver you need to read the PADI open water manual and complete the chapters knowledge reviews before you sit some quizzes and then complete the exam.
You then need to complete a confined water pool session which includes some of the skills discussed in the knowledge reviews and quizzes. After these are completed successfully you are all set for the remainder of the course with our two day, one night diving camping safaris to the picturesque Pelorus and Orpheus Island.
During the weekend you complete 5 dives, 4 of these are training dives and for the last dive you are a fully qualified open water diver and able to dive up to 18m world wide.
At completion you will recieve both the Nationally acreditted SROSCB001A (SCUBA Dive in open water to a maxium of 18m) qualification and the internationally acredited PADI Open Water Diver qualifaction
Theory Session 1 – Monday from 5pm
Pool Session 1 – Tuesday from 5pm
Pool Session 2 – Wednesday from 5pm
Diving and Camping Safari – Leaves Saturday morning and arrives back Sunday evening
*** Executive courses (fully flexible) are also available on enquiry ($785) ***
Our prices include these RAD Extras:
- Statement of Attainment for SROSCB001A SCUBA Dive in open water to a maxium of 18m & PADI Open Water Diver certifcations
- Reef Taxes
- Gear hire, (diving, snorkelling, stinger/wetsuit)
- Dive manuals
- Transfers to and from your safari
- Meals and accommodation while on safari
Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of $100 is required to hold your reservation.
- A Recreational Dive medical is required for the open water course
- Full forfeiture of deposit if cancelling within 7 days of the trip or if training manuals are used.
- Full forfeiture of total cost if canceling within 24 hours of departure.
- Full Forfieture of monies paid if course is not completed within 12 months of deposit, exceptions are Australian Defence force personal on overseas deployment.
- Full refund will be given if trip cancelled due to medical reasons upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- Remote Area Dive reserves the right to cancel trips due to adverse weather conditions, rebooking ,referal or partial refund will be offered.
Too busy to attend a traditional theory session?
Want the freedom of completing the knowledge reviews and exams at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home?
Want to start diving right now?
Then PADI e-learning is for you! Simply sign up to begin your diving experience today. Once you have completed the theory portion online just send us an e-mail or call us to arrange for the confined water and open water sections of the course.
Diving has never this fun or easy!
Make an Enquiry