|Resuce Diver Course||$695.00|
|Rescue Diver Course (including O2 certification)||$755.00|
|Executive Rescue Diver Course (fully flexible)||$975.00|
|Executive Rescue Diver Course (one on one)||$1,400.00|
‘Challenging’ and ‘rewarding’ best describes the RAD Rescue Diver course, this course will expand your knowledge and experience level. Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well-being of other divers. Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. Many divers say this is the best course they’ve ever taken.
To start your rescue adventure you need to complete a first aid course or withhold a first aid qualification (which meets Australian standards Apply First Aid or equivalent). You can find out further information on our nationally accredited course via our website or by clicking here.
On completion of your first aid course, it's time to begin your resuce diver course!
- Home Study - complete the rescue diver manual and knowlege reviews
- Theory Session – Wednesday from 5pm
- Pool Session – Thursday from 5pm
- Diving and Camping Safari – Leaves Saturday morning and arrives back Sunday evening
- Exceutive & fully customised courses available on request
At completion of your course you will recieve both the Nationally acreditted SISOSCB306A Perform Diver Rescues qualification (AQTF certification) and the internationally acredited PADI Rescue Diver qualifaction
Our prices include these RAD Extras:
- Statement of Attainment for SISOSCB306A Perform Diver Rescues & PADI Rescue Diver certifcations
- Reef Taxes
- Gear hire, (diving, snorkelling, stinger/wetsuit)
- Dive manuals
- Transfers to and from your safari
- Meals and accommodation while on safari
Booking Conditions & Cancellation Policy
- $150pp booking deposit required to secure any bookings
- Nationally acreditted SISOSCB306A Perform Diver Rescues Statement of Attainment is subject to prerequistes being meet at assesment
- Payment in full is required at least 5 days prior to commencment
- Full forfeiture of deposit if cancelling within 7 days prior to course commencement or if training manuals are used.
- Full forfeiture of course price if cancelling within 48hrs of commencement
- Full forfeiture of monies paid if trip is not taken within 12 months of initial dpeosit. Exceptions are ADF personnel on overseas deployment
- Partial refund/ rebooking will be offered if cancellations are due to medical conditions upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- RAD reserves the right to cancel trips due to adverse weather conditions. Rebooking, referral or partial refund will be offered.
- Our complete cancellation policy can be found via our webiste, or click here
Make an Enquiry