Destination: Pelorus/Orpheus Island
To start your rescue adventure you need to complete a first aid course (level 2 minimum). After this has been completed you can move on to the next stage.
Reading your manuals and completing your knowledge reviews. The rescue diver course also involves pool sessions to run through scenarios with you before completing them in the open water.
Now that all the pre-requisite course study is completed you are now able to attend one of our dive safaris where you will complete your open water rescue scenarios and in turn become a certified Rescue Diver.
At completion of your course you will recieve both the Nationally acreditted SROSCB007A Perform Diver Rescue qualification and the internationally acredited PADI Rescue Diver qualifaction
Our prices include these RAD Extras:
- Statement of Attainment for SROSCB007A Perform Diver Rescues & PADI Rescue Diver certifcations
- Reef Taxes
- Gear hire, (diving, snorkelling, stinger/wetsuit)
- Dive manuals
- Transfers to and from your safari
- Meals and accommodation while on safari
Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy
- A deposit of $100 is requested to hold your reservation.
- Full forfeiture of deposit if cancelling within 7 days of the trip or training manuals are used.
- Full forfeiture of total cost if canceling within 24 hours of departure.
- Full Forfieture of monies paid if course is not completed with 12 months, exceptions are Australian Defence force personal on overseas deployment.
- Full refund will be given if trip cancelled due to medical reasons upon presentation of a medical certificate.
- Remote Area Dive reserves the right to cancel trips due to adverse weather conditions, rebooking, referal or partial refund will be offered.
- Nationally acreditted SROSCB007A Perform Diver Rescue Statement of Attainment is subject to prerequistes being meet at assesment
Make an Enquiry