Welcome to one of PADI’s most popular specialties – the PADI Enriched Air Diver course. Diving with enriched air nitrox lets you safely extend your no stop time beyond the no decompression limits for air. Diving with enriched air means more time underwater and shorter surface intervals - so you can get back in the water sooner.
Whether you’re into underwater photography or wreck diving, on vacation in some tropical paradise or just out for a leisurely day of diving at your local dive site, the PADI Enriched Air Diver course will keep you where you want to be....underwater!
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization).
- Learn to analyze cylinder contents.
- Plan enriched air dives using tables and dive computers.
- Safely increase your no stop time.
- Certification counts toward the Master Scuba Diver rating
- Option 1: Enriched Air Diver Manual + Theory Session + Practical on boat followed by 2 enriched air training dives
- Option 2: Enriched Air E-learning + Practical on boat followed by 2 enriched air training dives
For more information on becoming a PADI Enriched Air Diver, please contact us today.
*Above pricing covers theory & inwater instruction only, Please enquire about dive trip prices.
Make an Enquiry