The Inactive Diver/Refresher Program is designed to update and review the knowledge and skill level of an inactive diver. We encourage the use of this program for instructors, assistant instructors, divemasters, and resorts or dive facilities that have questions regarding the diving history of an individual. This program can also be used as a catalyst for continuing education programs.
To participate in the Inactive Diver/Refresher Course, the individual must:
- Have proof of an Open Water Scuba Diver
- Junior Open Water Scuba Diver certification or equivalent from a recognized dive training organization.
What’s in it for you?
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may engage in diving activities without direct supervision of the Instructor* so long as the following limits are adhered to:
- The diving activities approximate those of training
- The areas of activities approximate those of training
- Environmental conditions approximate those of training
*Note: Junior divers (ages 10-14) must participate in diving activities with a parent, guardian, or dive professional.
Inactive Diver/Refresher Diver minimum requirements:
- Complete all open water requirements efficiently
- Demonstrate mature and sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
Our Refresher are scheduled as there is demand for them.
As we have someone booked in for a refresher they will appear in the calendar. If those dates do not suit your schedule just give us a call and we can find a date that suits you and our instructors.