Made from high grade non magnetic, rustfree aluminum constructed especially to meet all International & Australian safety standards.
- Negatively buoyant when empty
- Rugged enough for rental gear or sport diving
- Available in two different pressure ratings
- Available with or without a DIN / K convertible valve (all valves Chrome plated brass Valve)
Quality you can rely on. Catalina has been manufacturing aluminum SCUBA cylinders for over 30 years, and today is a leading supplier in the global SCUBA cylinder market.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facilitates located on the East and West coasts of USA
- All SCUBA cylinders are produced from high quality North American sourced raw materials
- On-site DOT (IIA) Inspections – dimensional, visual, hydrostatic, tensile & burst testing
- Serialization – complete traceability of cylinder production batch, test reports and raw material
- Personalized customer support – technical inquiries, new product development, logistics
*All capacities are correct except the industry standard S80 and C80 that have an actual capacity of 77.4 cu ft
*Buoyancy is calculated with a standard K valve in seawater
Material: Every cylinder is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6
Thread: 3/4 - 14 NPSM
Finish: Powder coating paint available in eight colours
Regulation and Inspection: All seamless aluminum alloy compressed gas cylinders are manufactured in accordance with US Department Of Transport (DOT) 3AL and Transport of Canada (TC) 3ALM requirements. Every cylinder is inspected and tested by a DOT and TC authorised independent inspection agency.
All cylinders imported in to Australia are stamped with the Australian Standards Authority Number