The Halcyon Regulator hoses are manufactured to Halcyon's high standards in Florida, USA.
The hoses are available in different lengths and a rough guide is below:
56cm is used:
1. as the primary reg hose on a recreational reg,
2. As the backup hose on a DIR single and twinset configuration.
81cm is used:
1. as per 56cm but for larger framed persons.
2. As the Left side reg hose for a sidemount configuration on a very small diver or diver using direct routing and not going behind the neck.
100cm is used:
1. As the octopus on a recreational reg,
2. As the left side reg hose on a sidemount configuration (with a 90 deg)
3. As the reg hose on a stage/deco/bailout cylinder.
150cm is used:
1. As the primary regulator hose on a single tank DIR configuration.
210cm is used:
1. As the primary regulator hose on a single tank DIR configuration if the diver has a canister light.
2. As the primary regulator hose n a twinset
3. As the right side regulator hose on a sidemount configuration.