Explore This Natural Wonder
Join us for a day on the reef never to be forgotten and dive in the beautiful, warm, turquoise waters of The Great Barrier Reef. You will experience the most diverse ecosystem in the world composed of over an astounding 2,900 individual reefs. You will be surrounded by an array of colourful hard and soft corals and an amazing variety of marine life – nudibranchs, reef sharks, giant clams, invertebrates, sea turtles and a range of marine fish and more.
Townsville being located on The Great Barrier Reef gives us an abundance of reefs to choose from. Between Helix Reef, Lodestone Reef or Keeper Reef, you can rest assure to have a stunning day out. These reefs cater for all divers with depths ranging from 5m – 40m with the average visibility being over 30 meters.
❖ Note: Discover Scuba Diving bookings must be enquired with over the phone or in store. Subject to availability. For all bookings requiring gear hire, we will be in contact with you to retrieve the right details to gear you up comfortably.
• We depart South Townsville boat ramp at 7:00am
• 1.5 – 2 hr boat ride to the outer reef dive site
• Dive brief – let’s go diving
• 2 dives for certified divers (tanks and weights included)
• Enjoy surface intervals with a light lunch and beverages (tea, coffee, soup) provided
• 4.00pm return to Townsville
• Weights and tanks
• Lunch & refreshments
• Gear (hire available for additional cost)