Snorkel The Great Barrier Reef with Remote Area Dive
Our day trips run regular to Pelorus & Orpheus islands with some of the best diversity the Great Barrier Reef has to offer! With 310 of the 350 known species of corals on the Great Barrier Reef and over 1200 different species of fish life as well, rest assured there will be plenty to see!!
All our sites offer their own unique features with no two sites being the same. Depths average 5-20m, so there is something here for divers and snorkelers alike, regardless of experience level.
With all the indulgences Pelorus Island has to offer, the snorkeling day safari is the perfect chance to unwind for a day to escape the hustle and bustle of city living.
- Departs in the morning @ 6.00am from Remote Area Dive
- 1.5hrs transfer to Lucinda to meet our dive boat in the RAD “Whale” Bus
- Stop over to purchase breakfast & coffee if desired ($10-$15 should cover you nicely for this)
- 30mins boat ride over to the islands
- Site brief – let’s go diving
- Unlimited snorkeling while divers are diving
- Enjoy surface intervals combing Pelorus Island and unlimited snorkeling
- 4.00– 5.00pm return to Townsville
What’s Not included:
- Everything is included for snorkeling, however if you want to see what its like Scuba Diving. We do offer Discover Scuba Diving at an additional cost.