Our day trips to Lodestone, Helix and Keeper Reef, which have some of the best diversity on the Great Barrier Reef, depart on a regular basis. There will be plenty to see with 310 of the 350 identified kinds of coral and over 1200 different species of fish life!!
Each of our sites has its own distinct qualities, and no two sites are the same. The depths range from 5 to 20 metres, so divers and snorkelers of all levels will find something to enjoy. We provide everything from discover scuba diving to expert levels for those interested in getting a dive certification. We also give classes every weekend for individuals who want to take the initial step into the field.
❖ Note: Discover Scuba Diving bookings must be enquired with over the phone or in store. Subject to availability. For all bookings requiring gear hire, we will be in contact with you to retrieve the right details to gear you up comfortably.
- Depart Remote Area Dive or South Townsville boat ramp at 6:00am
- 1.5hr - 2hr boat ride out to the reef
- Site brief – let’s go snorkeling
- Unlimited snorkeling
- Snorkel guides available
- Enjoy surface intervals with a light lunch and beverages (tea, coffee, soup) provided
- 4:00pm return to Townsville
- All snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, wetsuit and fins).