The Salvimar range has been developed to offer the best product for competitive and recreational Freedivers. A great freediving fin needs to be efficient, comfortable and
responsive to the divers’movements this all starts with the foot pocket. The Turn 151’s foot pocket has a unique set of features that make it ideally suited to long days of exploring and training both out in open water and in the pool working on
- Soft, responsive blade to maximize thrust with minimal energy
- A 29° built in angle reduces drag during the glide phase and
- keeps the blade in the appropriate angle during a relaxed kick stroke
- Polypropylene blade is fine tuned to the optimal stiffness for efficient energy transfer
- The ability to upgrade to Fiberglass or Carbon blades as your skill level increases.