Honed by extensive testing and refinement, the SMSKatana, designed by Nick Hollis in partnership with leading cavediving instructors, is a cutting edge cave penetration toolwithout equal. the SMS Katana design builds on the provenSMS100 and SMS75 sidemount systems but was furtherstreamlined to reduce drag and allow for easier movement inconfined spaces providing optimal performance in the warmwater cenotes and caves of northern Florida and Mexico.
- Bulletproof Construction
- 35 lbs. of lift. The perfect wing size & weight for travel.
- One size fits all “H” harness
- 3 weight pockets: two 5 lb. (2.26 kg)
and one 3 lb. (1.36 kg)
- 8 strategically placed D-rings: 2 on each shoulder strap, 1 on
each hip/shoulder strap connection point and 2 rear, one left
and one right, for securing main tanks or other accessories.
- Reversible Inflator & Dump assembly
- Primary bungees integrated into the wing to pull tanks up and
away from diver’s torso
- Retainers located to avoid overhead interference
- Butt-plate with heavy duty rails
- Storage pouch with SS bolt-snaps
- Mains Rigging Kit