The second step in your diving career is the Advanced Adventure diver course.
You've completed your open water diver and are keen to grow your diving knowledge and experience, but not sure which course is next? Then this is the course for you!
The Advanced Adventure diver course is an experience-based course designed to allow you to gain knowledge and experience in diving different diving sites, conditions and configurations under the watchful eye of a very experienced instructor.
As part of this course, you complete 5 dives with two mandatory topics being Deep and Navigation. You then have three "elective" dives to complete in your areas of interest or to suit local conditions. Sometimes, you can get bundled dives that are cheap or easy to run but offer little real progression for new divers just starting out.
Here at Remote Area Dive, we do things a little different. We focus on dives the teach you how to be safer such as wreck diver, how to make you a better diver such as perfect buoyancy, learn a new skill such as night diver.
This course is just a gateway into the many facets of recreational diving and will give you a good understanding of where you want your dive career to take you.
- Must be certified Open Water diver
- Must complete a medical questionnaire
- Must have completed at least one dive in the last 6 months (if not additional refresher dives are available)
- Must be 18 years old, or 10 years old with parental consent
- Theory materials including online E-Learning.
- Equipment rental
- 5 dives that will be communicated/negotiated with you prior to the course.
- All reef taxes and EMC's
6:00am to 5:00pm (Theory Review and 3 Dives)
6:00am to 5:00pm (2 Dives)