The Fourth Element Argo Dry Duffle Bag has a roll-top closure design with compression straps that are all equipped with squeeze-style side-release buckles. The top grab handle comes equipped with 360° swivel gate clips for easy removal when not needed. The bag has an ID card holder for easy personal identification. The included changing mat is large enough to be a really useful addition to any diver's kit with ample room for changing but extremely packable. Made using the same hardwearing fabric as the bag, the mat can be rolled up and secured using attached elasticated loops.Adventurous diving is always going to need the right equipment to transport your gear. Keeping critical items like your drysuit and undergarments dry is essential in ensuring their performance during the dive. The Fourth Element Argo Bag is designed with this in mind but is equally useful for stowing a wetsuit after a dive for the journey home.
The Argo dry bag features high frequency (RF) welded, waterproof seams and a zipless design in a rugged, hardwearing 420D PVC fabric. At 44 litres (2,685 cubic inches) of volume, it is large enough for a dry suit and undergarment, or everything you need for an adventurous weekend away.
Fourth Element Argo Dry Duffle Dive Bag Features
- Right Equipment to Transport Dive Gear
- Great for Dry Suit and Under Garments
- Keeps Gear Dry in Transport
- Won't Leak when Carrying Wet Gear
- High Frequency (RF) Welded, Waterproof Seams
- Zipless Design in Rugged, Hardwearing 420D PVC Fabric
- 44 Litre (2,685 cu in) of Volume
- Large Enough for Dry Suit and Under Garment
- Perfect for Everything Needed for Adventurous Weekend Away
- Roll Top Closure Design with Compression Straps
- Closure and Straps: Equipped with Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
- Top Grab Handle Equipped with 360° Swivel Gate Clips
- ID Card Holder for Easy Personal Identification