Enth Degree Barrier Thermal Suit is a full-coverage thermal that provides superior thermal retention without adding to the buoyancy like neoprene does. Being that the Barrier is made with the Fernotherm3 material it can breathe, as a result, it won't be as warm as a neoprene wetsuit, but they're suited to different applications.
We recommend the Enth Degree Barrier Thermal Suit for use under your diving wetsuit, within your dry-suit or on its own in warmer climates, you've never been this comfy on a dive boat!
Suitable for surfing, scuba diving, canoeing, kayaking, canyoning, adventure racing, wind surfing, kite boarding, obstacle course racing, canyoning, hiking, freediving, snorkelling. To get the most out of your Enth Degree thermal we recommend maintaining it with Wetsuit Wash.
Enth Degree Barrier Thermal Suit Features
- Fernotherm 3 Material
- No Buoyancy!
- Water repellent outer treatment
- Windproof breathable PU membrane
- Soft-touch moisture-wicking fleece
- 4-Way stretch panels
- Soft touch brushed internal lining
- High-stretch neoprene neck
- UV 50+ sun protection
Enth Degree Barrier Under Suit Design Features
- PK Zipper
- Velcro-adjust contoured neck collar.
- Easy-Grip zip.
- Abrasion-resistant kneepads
- Re-usable dry bag packaging