Our Weekend Safari to Lack Eacham is one of the best trips running in North Queensland. Not only are we heading on an adventure inland from Cairns, but it is the best freshwater lake in Queensland to dive.
Enjoy the freedom of exploring the underwater world at your own leisure. Lake Eacham is located in the table lands about 45 mins south/west of Cairns. Depths average 10-40m, so rest assured there is something here for all divers and snorkellers. Sitting over 800m above sea level, get your first feel of altitude diving while also experiencing freshwater diving. With plenty of freshwater turtles, crays, and fish, you will not be disappointed at Lake Eacham.
There is no better place to complete your Deep or TECH training with Remote Area Dive then at Lake Eacham.
- Departs in the morning @ 5.00am from Remote Area Dive
- 5 Dives around the Lake with tanks and weights
- Meals while at Lake Eacham
- Overnight accommodation
- 5.00pm return to Townsville on Sunday
What’s Not included:
- Equipment hire is available for an additional cost
- Camping Equipment