As a TDI CCR Air Diluent Decompression or Helitrox Diluent Decompression Diver, the TDI Mixed Gas CCR Diver course is your next step into closed circuit rebreather diving, it is your opportunity to explore a little deeper. Using the latest in technology CCR’s maximize your gas supply and provide the optimum breathing gas for any depth by maintaining a constant partial pressure of oxygen (PPO2). During the dives, your TDI Instructor will teach you all the necessary skills to conduct CCR dives utilizing helium as a diluent gas and oxygen levels as low as 16 per cent to a maximum depth of 60 metres/200 feet.
Our instructor is an Advanced Mixed Gas CCR diver with experience diving deeper than 130 meters. He is a passionate rebreather instructor with an emphasis on doing the small things well.
PREREQUISITES TO PARTICIPATION:
- You must be certified as PRISM 2-CCR AIR DILUENT DECO OR HELITROX DECO DIVER.
- You must have at least 50 hours on the unit logged with at least 10 deeper than 30m and 10 in the last 12 months.
- You must complete a diving medical questionnaire
- Two online theory courses via E-Learning
- A comprehensive dive planning theory session in class
- A comprehensive equipment configuration and dry drills session
- Minimum 6 dives with at least 2 deeper than 40m and two requiring mandatory decompression.
- All dive site entry permits
- All Gases required for the course.
- Certification as a TDI PRISM 2-CCR Mixed Gas diver (on graduation)
- Any equipment hire. All equipment is available for hire.