Discover a new world and a new passion
Learn the basics of SCUBA diving and discover what lies beneath The Great Barrier Reef and mysterious wrecks!
Over 3 fun and exciting days you will be introduced all of the skills necessary to be a competent and confident Open water diver. We take great care to ensure you learn each skill in a logical order set in a calm and relaxed environment. All of our instructors are certified and professional divers with years of scuba diving experience, some of them are among the most qualified instructors in the country.
RAD caters for all aspects of diving from training, servicing, dive travel, technical diving, dive trips and much more. We do not want to have the most students, we strive to have the best trained students. As we take great pride in our training, we only employ the very best instructors who are both experienced and patient to guarantee your safety and ensure you exit the course full of confidence.
So if safety and confidence through proper training is important to you, don't sell yourself short! Let RAD start your diving career in the right way!
When you graduate, you will be certified to dive as deep as 18 metres and will have skills other divers wont learn until much later in their career!
PREREQUISITES FOR PARTICIPATION
- Minimum Age 10.
- You must be able to swim 200 metres unassisted in calm water.
- You must be able to pass a diving medical questionnaire and get a diving medical if you have any medical conditions or are over 45 years old. (Ask us how) If you fail the medical we will give you a full refund.
- All Learning materials including online E-Learning.
- All equipment necessary, just bring swimmers and a towel.
- Includes all dive site permits.
- Includes a pool session and up to 5 open water dives.
- Certification as an SDI Open Water Diver to 18m (on graduation)