The MVD loading hooks are designed to be attached and secured to the side of the speargun barrel. Once set into position they are used to allow you to hook the rubber power band ends onto them. They are commonly used for people that are setting up a standard or inverted roller spearguns. The end of the hooks/buttons have been countersunk out and the Inox fixing screws are countersunk to thread in and finish off flush mounted. This prevents the screws being exposed on the end and possibly catching or cutting you or your lines and rubbers.
- Design & implementation using state of the art technology CAD/CAM CNC code
- High precision engineered to strict specifications
- For attaching rubber band ends to the gun barrel
- Includes 2 x fixing Inox screws
- Includes 2 x loading hooks
- Tested in real conditions