The Halcyon Low-pressure inflator (LPI) hoses are made to Halcyon's high standards in Florida and are available in many common standardised sizes.
The common uses for each size are:
38cm is used for:
1. Sidemount divers using 5th port or to some sidemount BCDs.
56cm is used for:
1. Standard BCD inflator hose on most BCDs
2. Sidemount divers using the "swing forward" hose routing.
60cm is used for:
1. Drysuit inflator hose on smaller individuals
2. Some BCDs that ave a longer corrugated hose length.
76cm is used for:
1. Drysuit inflation hose on most back-mount divers.