Our Manetic Island Night Dive trip run regular to Magnetic Islands with some of the best diversity the Great Barrier Reef has to offer so close to home! Even though most of the year this little island is classes as muck diving for its visibility. It is also home to multiple wrecks and a range of nudibranchs for our photography divers.
average 5-14m, so there is something here for all divers, regardless of experience level. For those that are looking to get a dive certification we offer everything from discover scuba diving right through to professional levels. We have courses running every weekend as well for those wishing to take the first step into their diving adventures or continue their diving qualifications.
With all the indulgences Magnetic Island has to offer, the half day diving safari is the perfect chance to unwind escape the hustle and bustle of city living for a low cost. Certified divers will complete 2 dives. The pace on these trips is pretty relaxed, so rest assured there will be plenty of time to explore this pristine environment.
- Departs in the evening @ 5.00pm from South Townsville Boat Ramp
- 20mins boat ride over to the island
- Site brief – let’s go diving
- 2 dives with tanks and weights
- Enjoy surface intervals with little refreshments
- 8.00– 9.00pm return to Townsville
What’s Not included:
- Equipment hire is available for an additional cost
- Torch hire is available for an additional cost