Embark on your adventure into diving with the Shearwater Research Peregrine Dive Computer. The Peregrine is a simple and easily accessible, full colour, multi-gas dive computer. The Shearwater Peregrine has simplified operations and is made to be easy to use for divers of all experience levels. The Peregrine is your ideal companion for many diving adventures to come.
Simple. Intuitive Layout. Easy To Navigate.
Simple And Powerful
The Peregrine has a full colour 5.59 cm LED LCD screen with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation display. It has simplified recreational diving modes with full decompression support. You can easily navigate and customise important diving information displayed on the home screen. Shearwater dive computers never lockout for dive plan deviations.
The Peregrine is best suited for Air and Nitrox divers that want a great screen at an exceptional value with a simplified feature set.
Shearwater Research Peregrine Dive Computer Features
- Supports 3 Open Circuit Gases
- Air, Nitrox, 3 Gas Nitrox and Gauge Modes
- Decompression Computer
- 316 Stainless Steel Buttons
- Wireless Data Transfer Technology
- Vibration Alerts
- Firmware updates function
- Black 26 mm Silicone band with stainless steel clasp
- Ballistic Nylon Polymer Case
Multi Diving Modes
There are 4 diving modes:
- Air (For recreational diving)
- Nitrox (Single gas up to 40%)
- 3 Gas Nitrox (Up to 100% O2)
- Gauge (Depth, time, resettable stop watch function)
The Peregrine has a quick NDL planner and intuitive DECO planner that divers can use to plan their dives. The decompression algorithm that Shearwater uses is the Bühlmann GF algorithm.
Divers can easily link their Peregrine dive computer via a Bluetooth connection, allowing them to share information on multiple devices such as a smartphone, tablet and desktop. Using the free Shearwater Cloud app, the diver can review, edit and synchronise dive logs. Divers can also update the firmware or change the language on the go.
Dive Log In the Dive Log menu, a diver can quickly view detailed graphs and dive information such as a dive log list, water temperature changes, depth, start and end time, surface interval time and more, all easily available at the diver's fingertips.
User Customisable Display
Customise your display with information important to you.
Battery life per charge is up to 30 hours on medium brightness level. USB wireless charging station is included.
Languages include: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Italian and Spanish.
Three Wrist Strap Colours
Optional colour wrist straps are available: Each Peregrine comes with a 26 mm silicone Black Strap with stainless clasp and a shock cord bungee. The two other wrist strap colours available are Ocean Blue and White.
Shearwater Research Peregrine Specifications
- Screen Resolution: 320 x 240 QVGA
- Display Type: Full colour LED LCD
- Display Size: 5.59 cm (2.2 inch)
- Weight: 122 g (Dive computer only)
- Size: 77mm x 68mm x 25mm
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Battery Life per charge: up to 30 Hours (Medium Brightness)
- Factory replaceable
- Wireless Charging Station
- Number of Gases: 3 OC
- Depth Rating: 120 metre (394 ft)
- Dive Log Capacity: Approximately 200 Hours (10 second rate)
- Black Strap: Included
- Shock Cord: Included