The recon fin from Zeagle is regarded as being one of the top scuba fins on the market, which comes as no surprise. The design on the fin from the footpoket down through the blade is intended to have one of the most hydrodynamic designs, with seamless connection between the blade and footpocket. The angle between the two is still 25 degrees, similar to many freediving fin designs is intended to give optimal thrust.
The fin blades feature thick side rails that provide water channelling and snapback effect for efficient kicking and are the crux of this fins responsiveness. The compression moulded rubber is used with varying levels of rigidity and suppleness where needed for optimal flex and response.
A quick fastening stainless steel buckle system is used for simple and easy adjustment for a secure fit. The footpocket itself is spacious so regardless of what dive socks or boots youre using there will be ample room.
Zeagle Recon Fin Features:
- Seamless hydrodynamic design
- Thick rubber rails for powerful snapback
- Channels water down the blade
- Caters for alternative kicking techniques for advanced divers
- Compression moulded rubber
- 25 degree angle between footpocket and blade
- Medium = 21", Large = 22", Xlarge = 23.75"
- Weights (respectively in pounds): 3, 3.35, 3.65
USA (Men’s) 6 – 8.5 9 – 11 11.5 – 13
EU (Unisex) 39 – 41 42 – 43 44 – 46
Recon Medium Large XLarge